Looking for my EntreCard drop list? Just click on the button.

10.14.2009

NFL Fantasy - Week 5

.

Grabbed another win this week! My points total came from good performances of most of my players. Tom Brady stepped up this week, again, outscoring my backup quarterback. My running back, Ray Rice, had his best performance so far and he has steadily increased his points performance for the past several weeks.

I also brought back my Eagles defense after their bye week and they performed great as well. I'm still looking for a good reserve wide receiver. I'll continue to scout the Free Agents and hopefully I'll find/get what I'm looking for.

By the way, with this win, I am on top of the Overall and Power Standings. Not bad for a rookie in NFL fantasy. I also hope I can keep my winning streak and be able to play in the playoffs.

0 comments

Post a Comment

  • Site Build It!
 

Visitors