Looking for my EntreCard drop list? Just click on the button.

10.21.2009

NFL Fantasy - Week 6

.

I got another win with my highest total Fantasy points so far. I have a 5-1 record now and still on top of the Overall and Power rankings. I got a big boost from my quarterback, Tom Brady. He scored 6 touchdowns and 51 fantasy points. My running back, Ray Rice, also had a breakout game with 30 fantasy points.

I made a mistake of sitting down my Tight End, Owen Daniels. He also had a breakout this week with 19 points. I won't sit him down next week for sure. His replacement TE, J. Finley, only gave me 5 points. Bummer...

I also have good performances from my two wide receivers, Derrick Mason and Mario Manningham. Each got a TD and have 11 and 15 fantasy points respectively.

I'll scout who's going to be my next opponent and make some lineup changes because I have a lot of players going on their bye week.

0 comments

Post a Comment

  • Site Build It!
 

Visitors