Looking for my EntreCard drop list? Just click on the button.

11.16.2009

ESPN NBA Fantasy - 11/16/2009

.

Here's some news on my NBA Fantasy team.

I think I have a good set of players. I was able to grab Brandon Jennings (rookie) from free agency a few days ago and it was an excellent pickup. Brandon is having a breakout rookie season and even scored 55 points the other night. 55 points for an NBA rookie? Wow!!!

My other players are also good - Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis, Michael Redd and Jason Kidd. My other players have nice stats, too. Here's my lineup.
I'm still trying to figure this out. I'm currently in 8th place (out of 10) so I'm at the bottom of the standings. One time, I saw my team at 5th place. I need to figure this out soon enough so I won't stay at the bottom of the list.

0 comments

Post a Comment

  • Site Build It!
 

Visitors