Looking for my EntreCard drop list? Just click on the button.

11.23.2009

NFL Fantasy - Week 11 - Game Check

.

With about an hour an a half before the Monday Night game, I'm ahead by 24 points against my opponent (90-66). But, I'm a little bit nervous because my opponent have 2 players yet to play and I don't have any players left.

Why am I nervous? Well, my opponent still has Chris Johnson, the Titans running back. He's one of the best fantasy RB out there. On his last 3 games, he produced 35, 27 and 35 points. I'm hoping he gets shut down this week.

The other player yet to play for my opponent is Titans kicker, Rob Bironas. His last 3 games, he produced double digit scores (12, 10 and 13). If Rob gets 10 points, Chris Johnson only needs a touchdown and 80 yards of rushing to tie. I'm really hoping Chris will be controlled by the Houston defensive team. Goooooo Texans!!!

I made mistake of benching Greg Jennings who got 18 fantasy points and replaced him with Steve Breaston who gave me no points. If only I didn't do that, I would still have a chance. Right now, the odds are in favor for my opponent. I'm crossing my fingers though.

1 comment

Deba Sheesh said...

Thanks, You wrote awesome, I have learn lots of things from your article. It's really helpful for any readers.
Battery Operated Flow Meter

Post a Comment

  • Site Build It!
 

Visitors