Looking for my EntreCard drop list? Just click on the button.

11.03.2009

NFL Fantasy - Week 8

.

My franchise quarterback, Tom Brady, was on a bye this week and I didn't have a lot of advantage. I was only up by only 14 points on the analysis. Also my backup QB, Joe Flacco, is going against one of the best QB in the league, Peyton Manning. Luckily, Joe was able to match Peyton's fantasy points (13) for this week.

I got the win this week giving me a 7-1 win-loss record. WOOO-HOOO!!

I had great performances from my 2 running backs - Addai and Rice. My 2 wide receivers (Jennings and Mason) did good and gave me double digit fantasy points.

I hope I also get a win next week. This fantasy season is more than the half-way mark so I hope to get a few more wins so I can go to the playoffs.

0 comments

Post a Comment

  • Site Build It!
 

Visitors