Looking for my EntreCard drop list? Just click on the button.

12.08.2009

NFL Fantasy - Week 13 - Results

.

WOOO-HOOOO!!! A come from behind victory. I finished the game leading by 12 points. Thanks to the outstanding performance of my Tight End, Jermichael Finley. They were calling him Mr. Monday Night for having 2 touchdowns and also I believe he also played well the last time Green Bay played on Monday Night.

My other 3 players during the game had a so-so performance. Greg Jennings had 7 points, my franchise running back, Ray Rice, only contributed 4 points while Derrick Mason had 1 point.

Like I said earlier, this win will bring me back to the top of the standings.... We're #1!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have not seen you on my blog for ages! Don't you need 300 credits???

Post a Comment

  • Site Build It!
 

Visitors