Looking for my EntreCard drop list? Just click on the button.

8.27.2010

Replaced my Air Filter

.

On my earlier post, it mentioned something about Air Filter as a regular maintenance. I just remembered that I did this on one of my cars a couple of months back. Air Filter replacement is actually one of the easiest thing to do on your car.

It was time to replace my air filter and I took a picture of the old (left) and the new (right). The old filter is very filthy and I guess it did its job well. These filters are the same brand - FRAM and you can see the difference.


These are the back of the filters. New one on the left while the old filter is on the right. I had to mention that as I didn't notice the change in location. Looks like the old filter is filthier (don't know if that's a word) at the bottom. I'm glad that I decided to change it.

1 comment

Chevy HHR cold air intake said...

A significant amount of dust, particles and dirt could lower performance. It is an important maintenance to clean air filters once in a while.

Post a Comment

  • Site Build It!
 

Visitors